PKR COMPATIBLE

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PKR COMPATIBLE

Postby lolo260 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:24 am

Is PT4 is comptatible room with PKR ?
lolo260
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Re: PKR COMPATIBLE

Postby kraada » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:01 am

PKR is not supported at this time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PKR COMPATIBLE

Postby lolo260 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:34 am

What date is it expected ?
lolo260
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Re: PKR COMPATIBLE

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:30 pm

We haven't yet confirmed support for PKR but the development team are aware of the request and are monitoring the situation.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PKR COMPATIBLE

Postby milosh » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Please support PKR soon ;)
milosh
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: PKR COMPATIBLE

Postby milosh » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:44 pm

hmm I'm not able to edit my previous post so sorry for double. But if you can't come to terms with PKR, could you at least add the function to import the hands from PKR format? I realize that for the HUD to work you need some inside into the PKR code but the hand import should be pretty easy to reverse engineer and it'd be a great start to be able to run some analysis on the hands I've played there. I tried some of the other sites you support but either they suck or I suck there, PKR seems to be the only place where I'm completely happy. I know they officially support HM but HM just sucks terribly, in comparison to PT it's like a graduent student project, not to mention that I never managed to get it to work. PT is a wonderful piece of software, PKR is the only thing really missing.
milosh
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: PKR COMPATIBLE

Postby kraada » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:26 am

We only support sites that work with us to some extent, and hopefully we will work something out with PKR so that we can support them.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests