Chip EV calculations

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Chip EV calculations

Postby dida081188 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:56 am

Good afternoon to everyone. I am writting this topic, because when I do session reviews, I need to check spots of push or fold, many of them before arriving to the final table.

My suggestion was instead of showing the message of "ICM can only be done of final tables of MTT's", to make the calculations of push/fold using chip EV before the final table and mantaing the $EV in the final table.

It would be also great if PT4 shows the correct push range for every spot, like SNG Wizard does, instead of just saying if our hand is a shove or a fold. :)

Thanks for all your great support!
dida081188
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:50 am

Re: Chip EV calculations

Postby kraada » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:24 am

I'll pass your suggestions on to the development team at the appropriate time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Chip EV calculations

Postby js2002 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:25 am

puuush
Ranges visible would be nice. I always have to click and test 3-7 hands.
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests