Page 1 of 1

Use client memory inspections for everything

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:10 am
by Parket
If I understand correctly, the HUD functionality for Zoom-like poker, requires PT4 to inspect the memory of the poker client to figure out who sits at the table rather than having to look at the Hand History. The disadvantage of the latter is that all stats run 1 hand behind, which is unusable for Zoom.

I am wondering: are there any plans to use this technique beyond Zoom ? It would solve a number of problems:
* When a player gets replaced at a certain seat, currently you still see the previous player's stats at that seat.
* BB-based tourney stats (e.g. M, Effective BB, etc..) are always wrong at the first hand of a new blind level.

Re: Use client memory inspections for everything

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:15 am
by kraada
I believe the internal mechanism is somewhat more complicated than you describe such that it's not as easy to expand as you might think. But I will pass your thoughts on to the development team regardless.