Use the same Date-picker

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Use the same Date-picker

Postby matteb74 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Hi there!

I 've found that 2 slightly different Date-pickers is used in PT4 - they look the same... but they act different when picking out year, month and day.

The good one (I think)... is used in the "More filters-section" - it goes from (when un-zoomed to year) year to month to date...very smooth...

The bad one is used in the main window filter for date - it goes from (when un-zoomed to year) year to closed date-picker.

Is it a bug or is there a deeper meaning with directly closing the picker when using the "since", "before" or "between" filters?

Sincerely,
matteb74
matteb74
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Re: Use the same Date-picker

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:34 am

I'll ask to see what I can find out about this for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests