Hero Lifetime Stats Heads Up [SNG]

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hero Lifetime Stats Heads Up [SNG]

Postby Nidel » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Dunno if there is a trhead with this request already (I saw a similar thread for cash 6max but not for Heads Up), if so I´m sorry. The Request is simple :) I would like to se my own lifetime stats Vs the oponent while playing. I think shouldn´t be difficult to develop, becouse you already do sesion´s stats for hero. I´m only asking for HU(I know this feature doesn´t make to much sense in tables of more than 2 players :P)
Nidel
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:50 am

Re: Hero Lifetime Stats Heads Up [SNG]

Postby kraada » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:23 am

I'll pass this request on to the development team on your behalf.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests