copy hh opportunity

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

copy hh opportunity

Postby andretti » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:06 am

Hello,

It would be great to have copy HH to clipboard button from replayer.. or even some integration with icmizer)

tx.
andretti
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:21 am

Re: copy hh opportunity

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:06 am

There's no one click method but you can do it in three. Click Options -> View Hand Details and then you can click to copy the hand from there.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: copy hh opportunity

Postby andretti » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:43 am

thats the case.. one click method would be great
andretti
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:21 am

Re: copy hh opportunity

Postby sabrina33 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:29 am

I didn't want to make a new thread so I searched to see if anyone else was fed up with how many steps are required to copy a hand to clipboard for review in, say, icmizer. HM2 allows you to do this directly from the replayer and it really makes a big difference players to tournament players. We often need to copy 1/2 their marked hands to the clipboard during review. Presently, we wind up with so many extra windows on the desktop, not to mention the extra clicks and time wasted. It all adds up fast. Its really a shame because I love PT4, but these extra steps tilt me. I can't imagine it being difficult to add a 'copy hand to clipboard' button to the replayer, and the OP has asked for this months ago. Any chance it will happen?
sabrina33
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:10 am

Re: copy hh opportunity

Postby 4StarGen » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:32 am

^ build a simple script by yourself, I don't see where the problem is laying
4StarGen
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:58 am

Re: copy hh opportunity

Postby sabrina33 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:02 am

I don't know how to build scripts though I suppose I will learn if this feature doesn't get implemented. Still, I think my request is both simple and reasonable, and it should be integrated in the software as it is in HM2.
sabrina33
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:10 am

Re: copy hh opportunity

Postby 4StarGen » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:45 am

Although many requests are resonable, they will be not implemented...
Your best chance is to build a really simple script, just google AHK and go from there, best of luck
4StarGen
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:58 am


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest