Page 1 of 1

avoid auto scroll today's hands

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:49 am
by CrittHunter
Hello,

whenever I view my "View Today's Hands" window while importing hands, I can scroll down to a specific hand. Whenever a new hand is being imported, the window scrolls back to the top and I have to scroll back down to focus a hand I want to review. Is there a way to avoid auto scrolling when focusing or reviewing a hand? If not, maybe an option next to "Show Marked Hands Only" would be helpful.

Re: avoid auto scroll today's hands

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:04 am
by WhiteRider
When a new hand is imported the report is refreshed, which causes that behaviour. I can see why it would be useful not to lose your place in the report, though, and I will pass your suggestion on to the development team for consideration - thanks!

Re: avoid auto scroll today's hands

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:42 pm
by CrittHunter
Thank you WhiteRider,

it is very useful when you multi table ;)