Note on hands

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Note on hands

Postby george92 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:24 am

hi , when I play I always open : Hand history viewer,to mark hand for review ,and to see SD hands,but I wish if there was an option in the history viewer to make a note on the hand or on the player ...it will be a fast way to make notes :) Thanks !
george92
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Re: Note on hands

Postby kraada » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:10 am

That's been suggested in the past and I'll remind the development team about it again at the appropriate time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests