Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by patrik90 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:36 pm
It would be really nice if it was possible to add the stacks of the players involved in the hand for each street (in the Handhistory viewer).
This could help visualize the hand when reading it in forums etc.
ex.
Flop [20BB,2players,(Hero 80bb left;SB 170bb left)]
8h8s2c
Hero bets 15BB
SB calls 15BB
Turn [50BB,2players,(Hero 65BB left; SB 155BB left)]
etc
I think it would be quite simple to implement for your great developers! ;)
Also plase add SPR (I saw it was already requested).
-
patrik90
-
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:45 pm
by kraada » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:39 pm
Thank you for your suggestions; I will pass them along to the development team at the appropriate time.
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
Return to PT4 Feature Requests
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests