Alias problems

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Alias problems

Postby murmanman » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:35 am

Before I have PT4, I used Holdem Manager 1.
And I can create alias with any players.

In PT4 I see "You cannot alias a screen name that has played hands against the player"

Why??
Please create alias, where I can add any player. Thank you.
murmanman
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:56 am

Re: Alias problems

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:51 am

It doesn't make sense to alias players together when they have played in the same hand, because that would mean that the same player made multiple actions in one hand, and won/lost different amounts. I understand that HM do aliases differently to PokerTracker, and we both have our reasons which determines how we handle aliases.
If you explain what you're trying to do we may be able to offer you a different solution.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Alias problems

Postby neis1 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:29 am

Maybe you find a solution for me.
I want to have alias for different players(eg. one alias for 10 regs) such as reg, fish, etc. to find out, how the population of these players play against me or better say, how can i defend against them.
neis1
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:58 am

Re: Alias problems

Postby murmanman » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:40 am

You can do next create report

my reports new report

then

Filters > Add Expression Filters and

str_player_name = 'XXX' OR str_player_name = 'XXX' OR str_player_name = 'XXX'

where XXX - players name


save report.


add new report with "fish players"
murmanman
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:56 am

Re: Alias problems

Postby kraada » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:44 am

What you can do is create an All Players report in the My Reports area and add Filter Expressions to see only data from the players you want -- the summary line will average everything together.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Alias problems

Postby neis1 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:38 am

I try that, thank you
neis1
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:58 am


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests