PT4 tshirts

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 tshirts

Postby js2002 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:34 am

Hi,

you know me, Im big pt4 fan and expert.

I visit live events in Germany and want to wear a pt4 shirt but cant get one.

Another option: The events have 50 to 150 players and the organizer of the events could also spread some as promotion, f.e. longest last challenge, see skrill batch/button
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany

Re: PT4 tshirts

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:48 am

I'll ask and see what I can find out on this one for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT4 tshirts

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:46 am

I've been told we do not offer t-shirts or other clothing at this time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT4 tshirts

Postby js2002 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:36 am

Thats an answer, thx kraada
js2002
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am
Location: Germany


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests