Leak Tracker ranges for winning players

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Leak Tracker ranges for winning players

Postby Fer8973 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:27 am

Hi, I saw Leak Tracker videos where ranges for wining players are mentionated. I am trying to build a HUD and I'd like to use these ranges to color stats as Cbet Turn, Cbet Flop, PFR for position and others that are not mentionated in any video I saw. Is there any way I can get ranges for these an other stats? I'd appreciate your help. Thanks
Fer8973
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Re: Leak Tracker ranges for winning players

Postby kraada » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:27 am

The only ranges available are listed in the videos; otherwise the specifics of the ranges aren't published anywhere that I'm aware of.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests