Player ShowDown Hand

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Player ShowDown Hand

Postby RuiVieira » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:07 am

Hi there…

Any possibility to had to HUD each player hands - Lasts hands the player showdown - ??
RuiVieira
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: Player ShowDown Hand

Postby kraada » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:30 am

There isn't an easy way to add to the HUD the last few hands that any given player has shown down. There may be a more complicated way with custom statistics (as I've been continually surprised by the power of our custom stats system), but it's not something I'd be able to help you with beyond pointing you to the relevant tutorials.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Player ShowDown Hand

Postby RuiVieira » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:12 am

Ok I understand.
Thanks for the answer.
RuiVieira
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:49 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests