Unrecognized purchase

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Unrecognized purchase

Postby dmac1940 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:19 pm

[Edit/Kraada: Code removed] have made a 99.99 purchase yet my D/L is for free trial. Is there a difference. What to do about it.?
dmac1940
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Re: Unrecognized purchase

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:31 pm

I've removed your code from your post. The download is the same - put your code in the Help -> Register window (or the window at the start or close of PT4) and the full version is unlocked.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Unrecognized purchase

Postby dmac1940 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:39 am

The problem here is me; I am not good at d/l and using them. I have followed your instructions and exposed a screen of "Your registration Code" and I do not see anywhere the word Register. In addition I have put windows firewall to off, leaving my Trend Micro with the instructions to shut up and accept your information, which it didn't like. Further, I have signed for an account. Where from here do I go? Thx and I am sorry to be so sorry. dmac
dmac1940
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Re: Unrecognized purchase

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:43 am

Are you in PT4? If you don't see a popup at the start telling you you're in a trial you may have already registered. You can double check by clicking Help -> About in PT4 and there will be a bold line telling you who the copy is registered to.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Unrecognized purchase

Postby dmac1940 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:16 pm

not in Pt4, all I have is an order confirmation showing my reg. code. What is a splash screen? I have no idea what it is. I am the poster child of stupid. haha.
dmac1940
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Re: Unrecognized purchase

Postby dmac1940 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Everything is fixed, and I'm online
dmac1940
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Re: Unrecognized purchase

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Glad to hear it :)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Unrecognized purchase

Postby dmac1940 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:43 pm

Now for the tutorials, 3 cheers for Best Buy. dmac
dmac1940
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Re: Unrecognized purchase

Postby dmac1940 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Effects from a stroke prevent me from setting up PT4; do you know of a solution to this problem? Is there anyone that does Team Viewer that can set up a default, for instance? Advise if so, dmac
dmac1940
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Re: Unrecognized purchase

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Where in the setup process are you getting stuck?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Next

Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests