by D.Sesso1 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:53 am
This profile capability would of course be applicable to many different situations. To explain what I am asking for ill just say my personal interest in this is finding short stack shove ranges from various positions, with varying stack sizes, specifically the steal positions. I would LOVE to have 1 number for each in my HUD for : i.e. CO-Open shove %, 10-12bbs, and another for CO-open shove % for 12-15bbs, and one for 15-18 bbs and for 18+. along with times/opportunities of course in the tooltip as well. if there was always a way to do this, I need to know, but so far I cannot find any way to do this other than potentially using filters which can be costly to use in game. IF you dont get what im saying just state it and Ill restate my request, im at the end of a long grind session so its possible my message is a bit garbled.