ICM Tutorial Videos

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

ICM Tutorial Videos

Postby vitormilagres » Fri May 29, 2015 4:36 pm

Hey

Are you guys planning on making the ICM tutorial videos?

The videos are:
Tools: ICM Quiz - Opponent Model Editor
Tools: ICM Quiz - Parameters
Tools: ICM Quiz Hand Review

It says that the page was created on February 2013 (over two years ago), but the videos still haven’t been updated

I’m looking forward to learning how to use this tool

Thanks
vitormilagres
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: ICM Tutorial Videos

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:32 am

I'm not sure on the status of those videos - I'll ask for you.

Is there something particular you're stuck on - we'll be happy to help you?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests