Output to Text File - Twitch Streaming

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Output to Text File - Twitch Streaming

Postby URounder » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:54 am

This is not a feature many would find useful, but I thought there may be a way to do it with some simple coding that I may be able to implement. Essentially I would love a way to display current day and month profit loss on my twitch stream. I do it now via a screen capture, but if I could output it automatically to a text file I could manipulate the font and text as needed.

Let me know if this is something I might be able to do with a bit of code.

Thanks

Rounder
URounder
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:12 am

Re: Output to Text File - Twitch Streaming

Postby kraada » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:41 pm

I'm not aware of a way to do that. The best route if you're willing to put in the effort might be to script a query against the PostgreSQL database itself but that would require considerable knowledge.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Output to Text File - Twitch Streaming

Postby 4StarGen » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:15 am

In the past I've displayed a daily hand couter in a window, so you could do the same changing the query.
Study a bit of AHK then copy and the PT4's log file.
GL
4StarGen
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:58 am


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests