Chip ev according to number of tables played

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Chip ev according to number of tables played

Postby tosr » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Hey is there a stat which shows my chip ev according to how many tables I play (on average). I've had a search and asked if people know how to calculate this, but everyone seems to think pt4 doesn't do it. It would be really useful to know my chip ev 2 tabling, 3 tabling, 4 tabling etc so I could work out the optimal number of tables to play.

Cheers
tosr
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:43 am

Re: Chip ev according to number of tables played

Postby kraada » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:13 pm

There really isn't a great way to do that at this point in time I'm afraid.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Chip ev according to number of tables played

Postby sawwee » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:30 pm

I just created that stat. :)
sawwee
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:59 pm

Re: Chip ev according to number of tables played

Postby kraada » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:45 am

Care to share? :)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests