Page 1 of 1

Chip ev according to number of tables played

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:15 pm
by tosr
Hey is there a stat which shows my chip ev according to how many tables I play (on average). I've had a search and asked if people know how to calculate this, but everyone seems to think pt4 doesn't do it. It would be really useful to know my chip ev 2 tabling, 3 tabling, 4 tabling etc so I could work out the optimal number of tables to play.

Cheers

Re: Chip ev according to number of tables played

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:13 pm
by kraada
There really isn't a great way to do that at this point in time I'm afraid.

Re: Chip ev according to number of tables played

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:30 pm
by sawwee
I just created that stat. :)

Re: Chip ev according to number of tables played

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:45 am
by kraada
Care to share? :)