Disable "Winnings" (Green line) in Graphs

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Disable "Winnings" (Green line) in Graphs

Postby _dave_ » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:18 pm

Rather than setting the line to zero width to hide it, I'd like to be able to disable this line altogether.

Problem situation is when a player binks a high value spin&go or MTT, any other stats charted on the graph become scaled so small as to be near useless. For example "EV" for a $30 spin&go may be +$3.50 - But actual winnings of $90,000 obviously make the scale rather extreme and the $3.50 upswing less than a pixel (I should be so lucky, however... asking for a friend :D )

Is this possible?

Another thing, it would be nice to be able to save setups in the graphs tab. My graph for spins is not set up how I'd want it for other games, and vice-versa.
_dave_
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:19 pm

Re: Disable "Winnings" (Green line) in Graphs

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:21 am

It isn't currently possible to turn off the winnings line, only to hide it. I will pass on your comments to the development team though.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Disable "Winnings" (Green line) in Graphs

Postby 4StarGen » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:03 am

Hi Dave, since the spin bink would be quite rare, why don't you just purge that tourney?
4StarGen
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:58 am

Re: Disable "Winnings" (Green line) in Graphs

Postby _dave_ » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:12 am

Purge is extreme, and awkward to reverse - It's still good to see the actual winnings line at times, just not when you're interested in graphing something else.

Being able to add "Tournament ID" or "Prizepool", "Prizepool Multiplier" as a filter would be a decent solution, then we could NOT(PrizepoolMulti >= 100x) or something and save as a quick filter.

At the end of the day though, disabling "winnings in $" and showing a custom stat instead shouldn't be that big of a deal, probably easier than adding new filtering options I would guess.

And I imagine being able to save graph setups would be useful to the majority of the PT4 userbase.
_dave_
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:19 pm

Re: Disable "Winnings" (Green line) in Graphs

Postby 4StarGen » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:41 am

Saving graph setups would be nice, but we won't see that feature :p

I'm sure you know this, infact I'm speaking for other users...
some graph settings could be change by modifying guisettings.cfg file, so for example if you want to share your graph settings, I guess you can copy and paste those code lines
4StarGen
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:58 am


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests