Page 1 of 1

Graph marks/timestamps

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:50 pm
by keIronMan
Hello,

I searched for this in the forums to make sure it hasn't been proposed already, but I couldn't find anything.
I would like to see an option to mark a certain hand and to be able to see that mark in the any graph view from there on. This obv should be switchable on/off/which marks should be shown. Pretty simple, but worth alot when you choose to alter your playing style or try out some improvements to your game. Also I think it should be easy to implement, since there is already the possibility to mark hands with all kind of stamps, so there is only the need to see those stamps in the graph view.

Best regards,
IronMan

Re: Graph marks/timestamps

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:56 am
by kraada
Thank you for your suggestion, I will pass it along to the development team at the appropriate time.