button holdem resources

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

button holdem resources

Postby l0renzo » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:02 am

Hello
I sng player and I'd like to know if it was possible to create sub sng wizard as a button that leads to the site http://www.holdemresources.net/h/web-calculators/nashicm.html to automatically fill in all fields?
l0renzo
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: button holdem resources

Postby kraada » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:18 am

If that company wanted to talk to us to work out some sort of deal I am sure we'd be interested in listening to what they had to say.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest