Page 1 of 1

bug on net adjusted calculation when 3 playersof more all in

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:05 pm
by .VeryBadBeat
Hi,
I noticed that there is generally no calculation on the net adjusted when more than 2 players are all in. Is it normal on Winamax ?

Last time a guy went all in with less than 1BB, the SB called and me I was BB with 63 so just checked.
The flop was 26Q, the both of us checked
The turn was a 3 - I pushed and the SB called with 55
The river was a 4 and therefore the SB won with straight.

Obviously I was large ahead against him (86% chance to win) but I lost and on the report I had 0 euros on this net adjusted line, like nothing calculated or I was never all in.
I lost my game for -0.5 euros but on the net adjusted, caused of this miss calculation PT4 said I should have been at -0.86 euros, who is making my trend going to no sense because I really should have been more than -0.5 euros for sure.

Re: bug on net adjusted calculation when 3 playersof more al

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:27 am
by Flag_Hippo
Any hands where players have the opportunity to act after another street is dealt following an all-in are excluded from these calculations. If we calculate net adjusted results only when no-one folds, that will mean that this will be for hands where the players generally had stronger hands, and this would introduce a systemic bias against you in these statistics. In cases like this the net adjusted result will match the actual result (so that the net adjusted graph follows your actual results and only diverges when all-in equity is calculated).