Open folds

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Open folds

Postby koldshot » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:56 pm

How can I see hands I open folded? Looking to check my ranges by position and in Range Visualizer I only see stats for hands played and a limp fold preflop.
koldshot
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:05 pm

Re: Open folds

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:09 am

That would require a custom statistic for open folding that you can then add to the Holdem Hand Range Visualizer report via the spanner icon. See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests