Filter for opponents I have most hands with

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter for opponents I have most hands with

Postby benislovas » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:16 am

Hello,

Is it possible to get list with which players I have the most hands played?
If it is, how to do it?
benislovas
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:13 am

Re: Filter for opponents I have most hands with

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:49 pm

Go to 'My Reports', click on 'New Report, select the 'All Players' report option, click 'Finish' and sort the resulting report by the hands column:

Guide: Creating My Reports
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Filter for opponents I have most hands with

Postby benislovas » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:01 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Go to 'My Reports', click on 'New Report, select the 'All Players' report option, click 'Finish' and sort the resulting report by the hands column:

Guide: Creating My Reports


Thanks so much!
benislovas
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:13 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests