Net Won per Day double counted in some instances

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Net Won per Day double counted in some instances

Postby leviathan74 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:42 am

I just made a custom report in which I am interested in seeing net profit won by each day. I am using the Date Played and My Currency Net Won stats.

The problem is this. When there is a tournament that was played over two days, the prize is counted for each date. For example, there's a tournament I played on Feb 14 and Feb 15. I won $12k on that. The report has me winning $12k on both the 14th and the 15th.

How do I fix that?
leviathan74
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:52 pm

Re: Net Won per Day double counted in some instances

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:53 pm

Is that a single tournament that crossed over midnight? Or was it a tournament that started on one day, stopped for several hours and then resumed play on a second day? If it's the former then you can set the 'My Day Starts At' setting to a time that you never play in 'Configure > Reporting Options' so that your day in PokerTracker 4 doesn't change at midnight.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Net Won per Day double counted in some instances

Postby leviathan74 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:36 pm

It's a mix of both, but I guess the issue is more pronounced with tournaments going over time. I ll try what you suggested and see how much it improves things.
leviathan74
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:52 pm


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests