Page 1 of 1

Editing Imported Filter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:09 am
by Esoteric
Hello,

I have downloaded several filters and they work great. How do I go about editing custom filters that I've imported? I can't seem to find that option.

Thanks

Re: Editing Imported Filter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:26 am
by Flag_Hippo
If you have imported a quick filter and are currently using it then you can edit that filter by clicking 'More Filters'. In the window that opens click the red cross to remove parts of a filter, the 'Add Filter' option to add more filters and/or use grouping options - see this guide:

Guide: Filters

If you want to rename a filter that you have imported then select 'More Filters -> Edit Quick Filters'. Here you can also combine different filters so when you have selected an additional quick filter to load select 'Append To Existing' and the filter will be added alongside any existing filter.