Page 1 of 1

Cbet turn OOP in a Report

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:02 am
by Lucas24
Hello, I wanted to know if I can see the stat ¨Cbet turn OOP¨ when creating a report because I only found in the warehouse the stat Cbet flop OOP. Thanks.

Re: Cbet turn OOP in a Report

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:43 am
by Flag_Hippo
That will require a new custom statistic. To do that you can click the 'Duplicate' button down below the original statistic to create a new statistic and then make edits to change the street. For this you will only need to change the street identifier in the expressions/column names from 'f' to 't' and update the name of the statistic:

Guide: How To Make A New Version Of A Stat

Guide: Custom Statistics

Re: Cbet turn OOP in a Report

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:06 pm
by Lucas24
Hi, I doubled the Cbet flop OOP stat and changed the ¨f¨ to a ¨t¨ in the expression, but it seems that the expression is invalid. Could you help me? Thank you.

Re: Cbet turn OOP in a Report

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:44 am
by Flag_Hippo
You can't use new column names that don't exist yet. You need to create the relevant columns with the required expression in the 'Columns' section first (you can duplicate the existing flop columns as a basis for the new columns). For further detail please refer to the guides I linked in my original reply.