Page 1 of 1

HUD 8-Max and 9-Max?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:55 pm
by Viegaard
When I want to set the HUD profile for certain tables there is only 7-10-Max as one option.

I play 9-Max and 8-Max tables only but I want to use two different profiles (for placement of the HUD elements) - Can this be tweaked so I can achieve that?

https://imgur.com/a/BDQ2P34

Re: HUD 8-Max and 9-Max?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:01 am
by Flag_Hippo
The 'Players' and 'Seats' options are not configurable beyond the options listed.

Re: HUD 8-Max and 9-Max?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:46 am
by Viegaard
Flag_Hippo wrote:The 'Players' and 'Seats' options are not configurable beyond the options listed.


Kinda annoying. I mainly play SNGs/MTTs and then Knockout tournaments. One is 9-max (SNG/MTTs) and most of the KO are 8-Max. So I have to manually set it each time I want to play 8-max. :|