Page 1 of 1

filter 3way and button folds

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:36 am
by poker academie
Hi everyone, I'm having trouble creating a filter in PT4 to show all of my hands played in 3 way pots when I'm in the BB and the button folds. Specifically, I'd like to review these hands to see if there are any patterns or adjustments I can make to my play in these situations. Can someone please guide me on how to set up this filter in PT4? Thank you in advance for your help!

Re: filter 3way and button folds

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:33 am
by Flag_Hippo
poker academie wrote:I'm having trouble creating a filter in PT4 to show all of my hands played in 3 way pots when I'm in the BB and the button folds.

There isn't a built-in filter to specify the positions of players who call/fold so you will need to use a custom expression filter in a custom report:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p NOT LIKE '0%'

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. You will need to replace 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report. See this post for more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work.

Re: filter 3way and button folds

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:46 am
by poker academie
Thanks a lot!