Definitions

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Definitions

Postby socito » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:11 am

I'm trying to learn how to create columns but I can't find where are the definitions, is there some kind of list?

For example in the image it shows
cash_hand_summary or cash_hand_player_statistics , etc etc. I would like to know the meaning of all this in order to understand it
Attachments
expres.png
(11.26 KiB) Downloaded 1023 times
socito
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:25 am

Re: Definitions

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:01 am

We have not published the schema like we did for PokerTracker 3 however the meaning of database fields haven't changed in any significant way. Also forum member 'Bininu' made their own schema document for PokerTracker 4 available in this thread.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests