Advanced Player Pool Stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Advanced Player Pool Stat

Postby lavis » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:15 pm

Before I spend hours of my time trying to achieve this, I thought it might be worthwhile to get some feedback here to gauge the feasibility.

What I want is essentially a custom report that groups by various scenarios (SB vs BB HUSRP, BTN vs BB HUSRP, etc.) (this part is no problem as I've done it before), but what would be quite useful would be a stat that could express my winrate in comparison with the player pool in these given scenarios, ideally expressed as a percentile and with hands that I am involved in filtered out. Is this possible? Thanks
lavis
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:59 am

Re: Advanced Player Pool Stat

Postby lavis » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:36 pm

I'm realizing that maybe just straight percentile wouldn't make a lot of sense due to sample size limitations. Maybe if I could filter for players with a certain number of hands in the given scenario? Would that be possible? It seems like it would be very complicated. Maybe I am better off building my own db software.
lavis
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:59 am

Re: Advanced Player Pool Stat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:06 am

Filtering data based on player statistics will require a subquery - see this thread for an example.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Advanced Player Pool Stat

Postby lavis » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:01 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Filtering data based on player statistics will require a subquery - see this thread for an example.

This is helpful. Thanks.
lavis
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:59 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests