Page 1 of 1
create custom isolation HU statistics

Posted:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:16 pm
by DANNI BASTOS
Hello, I'm having trouble creating a custom statistic for isolation of the (villain) BBvsSB (hero) position in the hand's up.
in this case, I would like to count the number of times the villain isolates from hubb, with a certain raise size and in a certain effective stack size.
Thank you very much in advance
Re: create custom isolation HU statistics

Posted:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:11 am
by Flag_Hippo
Where exactly are you having trouble? If you post what you have created so far we can give guidance on how to proceed. If you need it please see
this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and
this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different.
Re: create custom isolation HU statistics

Posted:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:25 am
by DANNI BASTOS
This one I couldn't get out of the beginning, it's not even worth posting here, if you can write the code for me I'd appreciate it. :) @flag_hippo
Re: create custom isolation HU statistics

Posted:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:31 am
by Flag_Hippo
Unfortunately I don't have time for everyones individual requests. If you need something from the guides clarified or need any expressions verified then I would be happy to go over that with you.
Re: create custom isolation HU statistics

Posted:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:50 am
by DANNI BASTOS
Based on the 'Raise With Previous Limpers' I created this statistic:
Raise With Previous Limpers 16+
Formula: (cnt_p_raise_limpers_16mais / cnt_p_facing_limpers_16mais) * 100
cnt_p_raise_limpers_16more
sum(if[tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND
tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND
((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 16 AND 100) AND
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made <= 3 AND
tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND NOT
tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp, 1, 0])
cnt_p_facing_limpers_16more
sum(if[tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND
((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 16 AND 100)
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers > 0, 1, 0])
I think I'm making a mistake here: tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made <= 3
I don't know how to put the size of the raise that the player is betting.
I want a statistic that in HU shows the percentage of times the player (BB) raised preflop after the SB limp, the effective stack is 16 to 100bb and the preflop raise size has to be less than or equal to 3bb.
and how do I adjust for preflop 'X'?
Re: create custom isolation HU statistics

Posted:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:24 pm
by Flag_Hippo
DANNI BASTOS wrote:I think I'm making a mistake here: tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made <= 3
I don't know how to put the size of the raise that the player is betting.
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made is the absolute size of the first raise made by the player in chips. If you want this in BB then just divide that by
tourney_blinds.amt_bb as you have done for the effective stack size.