Looking to Buy an Advanced Spin & Go HUD PT4

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Looking to Buy an Advanced Spin & Go HUD PT4

Postby sapy000 » Mon Feb 03, 2025 5:36 am

Hi everyone, any advice on purchasing an advanced Spin & Go HUD?
I’m looking for something comprehensive, ideally with lots of stats directly on the HUD and fewer pop-ups — or at least pop-ups that are extensive enough not to require constant clicking. I play a fairly high number of tables and have trouble using too many pop-ups in-game.

I also need a HUD that works well for both Normal and Flash formats.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Bye
sapy000
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:23 pm

Re: Looking to Buy an Advanced Spin & Go HUD PT4

Postby majonyjony » Mon Feb 03, 2025 2:29 pm

PM sent!
Regards
majonyjony
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:01 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests