Page 1 of 1

Hiding SBB and BSB in 3-Max and 2-Max HUD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2025 12:40 pm
by TIGANCIC
Hello,
I have created a custom HUD with four groups: SBB, BSB, BB, and SB.
I have set "Everyone but Hero" for all of them.
However, I need help with the following issues:
How can I hide SB and BB when playing 3-max?
SBB and BSB appear for each player.
I can overlap SBB with BSB when the player is on BB.
I can also overlap BSB with SBB when the player is on SB.
Is this the correct way to do it?
How can I hide SBB and BSB in 2-max and keep only SB and BB?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Hiding SBB and BSB in 3-Max and 2-Max HUD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2025 7:22 am
by Flag_Hippo
Duplicate the HUD Profile and then remove two HUD groups from the original and the other two from the duplicate. You can then change the HUD Profile on the table as required manually or set each HUD Profile to display based on the number of players at the table (NOT seats) via the 'Profile Select' tab in 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options':

Guide: Profile Select