Hud VP colour ranges

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud VP colour ranges

Postby nalareddep » Thu Apr 24, 2025 7:21 am

Hi
I am new to PTracker.
I have been following the tutorial and on Video 3 I am attempting to copy the instructor on setting colours for 3 ranges for VIP
I can get the first two ranges I set i.e. Red and Yellow but I have tried every way I can see but cannot get the Green range to show. It stays white.
Can anyone suggest where I might be going wrong?
cheers
Alan
nalareddep
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:21 pm

Re: Hud VP colour ranges

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 25, 2025 1:01 pm

Are you playing on PokerStars? PokerStars rules only allow three color values so if that is the case then what you would need to do is set just two color conditions under "Color Ranges" and the third color will be the default color for the stat which will display for the undefined part of the color range. This is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests