Filter: cbet opportunity ONLY vs SB

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter: cbet opportunity ONLY vs SB

Postby ramabranch » Tue Apr 29, 2025 9:43 am

Hello

I'm trying to filter for SRP where only SB flats and I have the choice to cbet or not vs them. I can easily set it up vs both SB and BB but I want it ONLY vs SB.

This is the filter I currently have but like I said it shows hands vs both blinds:

Image

Thanks in advance for your help
ramabranch
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:34 am

Re: Filter: cbet opportunity ONLY vs SB

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Apr 29, 2025 12:09 pm

There isn't a built-in filter you can use for the position of callers but you can do this in a custom report with an expression filter alongside your built-in filters:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '8_' and tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '_9'

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. This post has more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests