Weird statistic

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Weird statistic

Postby Finfunfanfo » Fri Nov 28, 2025 11:33 am

I only play Spin & Go.
Why do I have two lines with a 3x multiplier?
One of them shows all the times I came in third. How can I combine the 3x multipliers into one line?
I'm attaching an image.
Attachments
Immagine 2025-11-28 162759.jpg
(52.37 KiB) Downloaded 683 times
Finfunfanfo
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:00 pm

Re: Weird statistic

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Nov 29, 2025 5:32 am

I cannot reproduce this based on the information provided however other factors/statistics can influence the groupings so please attach a screenshot of your entire report window either here or privately via a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Weird statistic

Postby Finfunfanfo » Sat Nov 29, 2025 6:01 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:I cannot reproduce this based on the information provided however other factors/statistics can influence the groupings so please attach a screenshot of your entire report window either here or privately via a Support Ticket.


like this?
Attachments
Immagine 2025-11-29 105815.jpg
(408.49 KiB) Downloaded 670 times
Finfunfanfo
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:00 pm

Re: Weird statistic

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Dec 01, 2025 1:30 pm

Finfunfanfo wrote:like this?

Yes thank you. I still cannot reproduce this in the same report with the same statistics so can you please attach this sample of hand histories to a Support Ticket along with a link to this thread. Also if your two custom statistics ('Multiplier' and 'ChipsEV/turniej') are not the versions from the Download Warehouse or if you have edited them in anyway then you'll need to export your versions and attach those to the ticket as well.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests