How to query Tournament Name for a live_tourney_table entry?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to query Tournament Name for a live_tourney_table entry?

Postby Geri_ » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:15 pm

Usually I'm fine with looking up logs / schema / etc., but so far I could not find anything.

I found the Tourney I'm playing in `tourney_results` manually, but I can't see how to connect it to live tables / players via query.
I mean PokerTracker just resolve the tourney name nicely on the getting hands screen, would like to do the same.

Please shed me a light on this.
Is there a query I can capture from the logs perhaps?
Geri_
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:03 pm

Re: How to query Tournament Name for a live_tourney_table en

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:59 am

Sorry but I don't know of a method to do that or if it's even possible.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: How to query Tournament Name for a live_tourney_table en

Postby Geri_ » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:37 pm

Thanks for getting back.

I searched the forum before opening this topic, I actually see this kind of "leave me alone with this" kind of answer a lot.

Is there any place I can get help on this? I'm currently evaluating PokerTracker (before purchase), but would be great to know if I can use it to grab some stats on running tournaments. I opened a support ticket as well, they said "Please don't post your queries in more than one support channel. Thank you.", which did not get me any further either.

Maybe I should generalize the question.
How can I get a list of live tables (and query player list / blind levels for each)?

I was thinking it should be done via `live_tourney_table`, but let me know if I should get them another way.

I'm also fine with reference me some messages on the log file (macOS), I could monitor that as well. I can see a lot `[TourneyManager]` logs that seemingly polls running windows, and grabs some data from there, but would be great some official help on this.

Thats leave us with a simple question.
How can I get a list of live tables (and query names / player list / blind levels for each)?
Please attempt to give me some pointers at least on where should I look.

It is pretty frustrating/time consuming to guesswork/trial and error all the queries.
Geri_
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:03 pm

Re: How to query Tournament Name for a live_tourney_table en

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:56 pm

The data for live statistics comes from the last hand imported and you can view the database schema for that by opening this file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Schemas\live.schema.postgres.sql

Bear in mind that you cannot mix live data with non-live data and the live blind level will not be accurate for the first hand after a blind level change as the new level will not be detected until after that hand has imported.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: How to query Tournament Name for a live_tourney_table en

Postby Vladislav1975 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:19 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:The data for live statistics comes from the last hand imported and you can view the database schema for that by opening this file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data\Schemas\live.schema.postgres.sql

Bear in mind that you cannot mix live data with non-live data and the live blind level will not be accurate for the first hand after a blind level change as the new level will not be detected until after that hand has imported.



Hi,
And what does it mean: "you can't mix current data with non-living data"? What can and cannot be done with this living data?
Vladislav1975
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: How to query Tournament Name for a live_tourney_table en

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:58 pm

Live data is not player specific and isn't stored permanently in the database. Go to 'Configure -> Statistics' and search for 'Live' to see what live statistics are available. These statistics can be used in a separate HUD Group to display information/statistics from up to the last 10 hands that have been imported such as the average pot size.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests