Page 1 of 1

HUD Not Showing On All Tables

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2026 10:53 am
by duathlon
Some tables on Fan Duel and Borgata are not showing. It seems to occur less soon after I restart my computer, but I haven't tested that extensivley.

I have a Mac M4 - should I be using the beta version for silicon?

Re: HUD Not Showing On All Tables

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2026 2:48 pm
by Flag_Hippo
The latest releases run natively on Apple Silicon so that's fine. If you don't have a large database then go to 'Database -> Database Management' and rebuild your database cache via 'Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild'. If that doesn't resolve the problem turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket where a technician can follow up with you.